This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this website. By using this website and by agreeing to these terms and conditions you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age.
License to use website Unless otherwise stated, Angels Driving School and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions. You must not:
• republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
• sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
• show any material from the website in public;
• reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;]
•edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
•redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed
You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Angels Driving School ’s express written consent.
Restricted access Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Angels Driving School reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Angels Driving School ’s discretion. If Angels Driving School provides you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential. Angels Driving School may disable your user ID and password in Angels Driving School ’s sole discretion without notice or explanation. User content In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. You grant to Angels Driving School a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to Angels Driving School the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights. Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Angels Driving School or a third party (in each case under any applicable law). You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint. Angels Driving School reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on Angels Driving School ’s servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
• this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
• the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical]] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.] Limitations of liability Angels Driving School will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
• to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
• for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
• for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data. These limitations of liability apply even if Angels Driving School has been expressly advised of the potential loss. Exceptions Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Angels Driving School ’s liability in respect of any:
• death or personal injury caused by Angels Driving School ’s negligence;
• fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Angels Driving School; or
• matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Angels Driving School to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. Other parties You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Angels Driving School has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Angels Driving School ’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.. Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Angels Driving School ’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Angels Driving School . Unenforceable provisions If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer. Indemnity You hereby indemnify Angels Driving School and undertake to keep Angels Driving School indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by Angels Driving School to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute on the advice of Angels Driving School ’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by Angels Driving School arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions[[, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions Without prejudice to Angels Driving School ’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Angels Driving School may take such action as Angels Driving School deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you. Variation Angels Driving School may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. Assignment Angels Driving School may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Angels Driving School ’s rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent. You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions. Severability If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect. Entire agreement These terms and conditions [[, together with DOCUMENTS, constitute the entire agreement between you and Angels Driving School in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website. Law and jurisdiction These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with California law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Los Angeles, CA